Step 1: install the Global Code
To install your booking calendar, you will need two codes, the Widget Code and the Global Code. These codes can be found from your Services Tab >>> Service >>> Widget installation. First, copy the Global code:
For this installation, you will need to add the global tag script to the footer of your web site. If you have created the website, you will have no problem knowing what to do. If you are using a web builder, there must be a way to add code to the footer of your page (see your CRM documentation or contact your technical support team)
Anyway, you have at your disposal a variety of installation tutorials of the most famous CRMs in the market in this section of your TuriTop help center.
This is an example of the script:
<script id="js-turitop" src="https://app.turitop.com/js/load-turitop.min.js" data-company="D1" data-ga="no" data-buttoncolor="green" data-afftag="ttafid" ></script>
This script has several attributes that you can change, namely:
- Data-ga: If you use Google Analytics with TuriTop, change this to "yes". To know how to configure GA check this article.
- Data-buttoncolor: Change the default color of the widget button. If you want your widget to appear as a button. You can change it to green, orange, blue, yellow, black or white.
- Data-afftag: This is not necessary to change it.
If you want to use your own designs for the button, remove the data-buttoncolor attribute (or change it to none) and add the attribute: data-cssclass = "my-button". Change "my-button" for your preferred class.
Step 2: install the widget code
This way lets you add a widget to your web page. When the page loads the widget, the widget will load with the calendar. This is an example of the code you will need to add:
<div class="load-turitop" data-service="P1" data-lang="es" data-embed="box"></div>
Most of the web sites, CRM or their managers, have tools that allow you to add HTML code and then be rendered. Keep in mind that it is technically impossible to list all options based on all the systems and web-builders in the market. You have at your disposal a section in this help center that has articles dedicated to the most famous, by clicking here.
The above is the basic way to install your reservation calendar. In addition, you have the following installation options:
- Add a button Book now!
- Add a gift voucher purchase button
- Add a gift voucher redemption button
- Install the daily widget - multiservice
- Install a category with all your services
- Install a service category
Please sign in to leave a comment.