Would you wish the extend the reach of your business and connect with a global community of travelers searching for one-of-a-kind experiences right from your TuriTop platform? We'll unveil what GetYourGuide is all about and why becoming a provider on this platform and activating this integration in your Channel Manager can elevate your travel business.
GetYourGuide is one of the biggest online marketplace for tours, activities, and attractions. Founded in 2009 in Zürich, and with the headquarters currently based in Berlin, this OTA (Online Travel Agency) has made its mission to connect travelers with local tour operators and activity providers in destinations around the world, making it easy for people to discover and book unique travel experiences.
How much does it cost?
The commission fee will usually range between 20% and 30%, but rates may vary depending on your country of operation and will be shared after you sign up.
However, you will only be charged for the successful bookings, so GetYourGuide is highly motivated to connect you with your clients and ensure your business thrives. Another benefit is there are no extra costs for adding, maintaining, or promoting your activities on the platform.
Benefits of Becoming a GetYourGuide Supply Partner
Global Exposure and Reach: With over 40.000 listings, plus 37 currencies and 18 languages available, by joining GetYourGuide, you will gain visibility and exposure to travelers not just from Europe, but from every corner of the world.
Increased Bookings and Revenue: As we said before, GetYourGuide only gets money when you do, so they will use all resources at hand to localize successfully your products.
- User-friendly Interface: On the end of your clients, GetYourGuide offers a seamless user experience both on the web and the mobile app. Providing the best last-minute activities viewer, secure payments, and instant confirmations. On the administration end, you will find the supplier panel quite intuitive. You will also have access to advanced analytics and reporting tools to gain valuable insights and optimize your business.
Support and Knowledge Base: From your supplier panel you can contact their dedicated 24/7 support and access a robust knowledge base with articles covering a wide range of subjects on all you can do on their system.
- Growth and Networking Opportunities: GetYourGuide constantly invests in technology, marketing, and customer experience. It will also help you become part of a vibrant community of 20.000+ like-minded professionals in the travel industry and build partnerships.
Suppliers that already have a login to the Supplier Portal are not eligible for this discount.
- Access and register to GetYourGuide
- Activate the integration
- Connect your products
- Synchronize your prices between platforms
- Map your pick-up and meeting points