Create a user if you want to give limited access to any of your employees, affiliates, translators, etc. Organize your company and give access to your employees.
The User section is located in the Company tab. Go to Company >>> Manage Users to see it.
The first thing to do is to Create a new user. It is very simple, just follow these steps:
Add a name. This will be what the agent is called. We recommend the name to be easily recognizable so as to not be confusing when you add many users. This will also appear in each booking when an agent or affiliate makes a booking as well as in Stats tab, wherever agents are concerned.
Choose the agent type. You're basically choosing what this user is allowed to see and work with in TuriTop:
- An Agent can view and work the Calendar and Booking tab. They can add bookings, view availability and modify existing bookings.
NOTE: your Agents will only see their bookings information, they won't see the bookings you get from your website or the bookings you make manually through the Back-Office (Calendar tab).
- A Translator can view the Translate tab. Use this to allow access to your system to your user so they can translate to all the languages you need. TuriTop is already translated into 28 languages, but you will need to manually translate services names, tickets, notes, etc. To do the translations please go to Translate tab.
- A Designer has access to the Design tab. They will see the CSS input field to modify the look of the booking box (so your booking widget has the same design as your website. You are able to change backgrounds, fonts types sizes ans colors, butons colors, hover colors, etc.).
- A Manager has full access to all sections of the control panel. He/she basically has the same access as the administrator (you)
- A Custom user is one where you choose to which tab you give access to. Check the view options you need.
NOTE: Use Custom option and click on Bookings and Calendar checkboxes if you want your Custom agents to see and manage all the bookings you have. This is the main difference between a normal Agent an a Custom Agent that has access to Bookings and Calendar. Normal Agents ONLY see their own bookings.
Add a login email. Just as you log into TuriTop with an email, your agent will need to log in with his.
Add a password. You will need to create the password of your agents. They do not have access to change password. Any changes will have to be done by the Admin.
Agent Access to their Control Panel:
Like yourserlf, your Agents need to visit www.turitop.com >>> click on Login >>> Insert User name (email) and Password.
Add a description. This field is optional and you do not need to write anything. We recommend that you write the password of the user so you can check if they forget it and you need to add a new one or add the same one again.
You can also write a simple description of your deal with this agent.
Add a fee (comission). If you add a fee, (write 0% if you do not want to add it) you will be able to see the amount that agent will get in their bookings. You will also see the total amount due to that agent per month in the Stats tab, in this table: "Bookings and income by user / service / month (EUR)."
There are two situations that may affect what you write here:
- The first, if you, as the provider of the service gets the money of the client's payment; you should write the % that the agent gets (10% for example).
- The second is in case the agent collects the payment of the service. In that case type the percentage that he has to pay you (the provider of the service). If he/she gets 10%, write 90%.
Check-mark these options if you want your Agents to apply to your user: Show prices to the user, allow setting a custom price in back-office bookings and show ticket count in the calendar tab.
You can add exclusive seats to the agent. Leave blank if you do not want to add any exclusivity.
Here you have the option to limit the services the user has access to. You can either write the services they are allowed to view (top) or write the services they are not allowed to see (bottom.) Write the service ID no. (P1, P12, P4,...) separated by commas.
Click on Create user
Once the creation is done you can see the new user in your Manage users section. Choose an user to see its configuration:
Type a new password and click on save to change it. Any other field will be saved automatically if you click outside of it once you change it.
Agent users will have a specific field called Affiliate ID. You will only need this if you are using our affiliate program. Check this article to know more about it.
To delete a user click on the red trash can
Now you are ready to create new Users !