Where can I find it? Bookings or Calendar
You can make a charge after the reservation has been registered by sending a payment link via email to your customers.
Warning: to send a payment link the following conditions must be met:
- At least, one payment gateway must be active.
- The booking status must be "Pending".
- There must be an email address for the buyer.
Step 1: Go to your Bookings Tab
Locate the customer's booking you wish to send a payment link to and then:
- Click on the edit icon .
- Change the status to "Pending".
- Click on "Save".
We also verify that there is a registered email address.
By changing the booking status to "Pending" we ensure that, after the time set in the request passes, the booking will be erased automatically to free up the places whenever the payment is not confirmed.
Step 2: Open the Request Payment
Now, in the same booking, click over the email actions icon :
Choose the option "Request payment by email":
Step 3: Fill and Send the Request
- Select the payment gateway.
- Type the amount (this can be edited here).
- Change the recipient's email, if needed.
- Set the max. duration for the payment request.
- (Optional) If you have configured it, you can add the payment gateway fee.
- Click on "Send".
Once submitted, you will be able to view the relevant information or cancel the request at the bottom of the booking:
It's also possible to send an email payment request when adding a booking from the back-office. Either from the Monthly and Daily views:
Or from the Widget View: