When you have users created, you can edit some preferences for their use of the system. There are several types of users: Agent, translator, Administrator, Designer, and Custom. Get to Company >>> Manage Users.
Choose the user type
Choose the agent type. You're basically choosing what this user is allowed to see and work within your booking software TuriTop:
- An Agent can view and work the Calendar and Booking tab. They can add bookings, view availability, and modify existing bookings.
- A Translator can view the Translate tab. Use this to allow access to your system to your user so they can translate to all the languages you need. TuriTop booking system is already translated into 28 languages, but you will need to manually translate services names, tickets, notes, etc. To do the translations please go to Translate tab.
- A Designer has access to the Design tab. They will see the CSS input field to modify the look of the booking box (so your booking widget has the same design as your website. You are able to change backgrounds, fonts types sizes and colours, buttons colours, hover colours, etc.).
- A Manager has full access to all sections of the control panel. He/she basically has the same access as the administrator (you).
- A Custom user is one where you choose which tab you give access to. Check the view options you need.
- A Supplier user can only add / edit bookings and edit availability / tickets. This is a type of user that is used exclusively to invite someone to join your company to add or edit bookings. It is a type of user like an agent that lacks the rest of the features of the latter.
Use a custom user and select "Bookings" and "Calendar" if you wish for these users to be able to see their own bookings and everybody else. Agents can only see their own bookings.
Add a description
Add a description. This field is optional and you do not need to write anything.
Add a commission
Add a fee (commission). If you add a fee, (write 0% if you do not want to add it) you will be able to see the amount that agent will get in their bookings. You will also see the total revenue due to that agent per month in the Stats tab, in this table: "Bookings and income by user / service / month (EUR)."
There are two situations that may affect what you write here:
- First, if you, as the provider of the service gets the money of the client's payment; you should write the % that the agent gets (10% for example).
- The second is in case the agent collects the payment of the service. In that case, the percentage that he has to pay you (the provider of the service). If he/she gets 10%, write 90%.
Agent users will have a specific field called Affiliate ID. You will only need this if you are using our affiliate program. Check this article to know more about it
Users Activity (log)
You will be able to see the changes made by each user in the "More" tab and entering a date and typing a keyword or username.
Delete a user
To delete a user click on the trash bin icon.