Keep in Mind: To issue a refund, you must log in to your payment gateway's control panel and make a refund from there. Refunds are not issued from the TuriTop Dashboard
Keep in Mind: If you are not sure how to issue a refund on your payment gateway, you should contact their support channel or visit their help centre for more information. TuriTop does not provide support for third party applications.
Here we are going to show you the steps to follow to make a refund from Stripe, Redsys or PayPal.
To refund a payment go to Stripe, log into your account and follow the next steps:
- Find the payment to be refunded in the payments overview page.
- Click the ••• icon to the right of the charge. From the resulting menu, select Refund payment.
- By default, you’ll issue a full refund. For a partial refund, enter a different amount to be refunded.
- Select a reason for the refund. If you select Other, you must provide an explanatory note that is attached to the refund.
- Click Refund.
With Redsys, it will depend on each bank, as each one will have a different online platform for viewing payments and managing refunds. Normally you will have to search for the payment through the "Consultas" menu, and then click on Refund through the actions you can carry out.
Here's how to refund a payment from PayPal:
- Click the Activity tab at the top of the page.
- Click All Transactions.
- Select the payment you want to refund.
- Click Issue a refund.
- Under "Total Refund Amount," enter the amount you want to refund. You may have the option to refund a partial amount of the payment.
- Click Issue Refund.
Please sign in to leave a comment.