You will now have the opportunity to automatically synchronize your ticket prices with GetYourGuide right from your TuriTop platform.
Please, prior to enabling this feature, read carefully the requirements and conditions below.
You must have an account and products listed. If you don't have an account with GetYourGuide yet, please register here.
Your TuriTop account and products must be connected and activated already via the Channel Manager. Please, follow this guide to complete this step.
- GYG integration does not support some ticket categories: Add-ons and Tiered (Scaled) Pricing.
- Only retail rates are accepted. So your tickets in TuriTop must include all required taxes and fees.
- You must set the same currency both in your GetYourGuide Supplier Administration and your TuriTop panels.
- Same as with the availability, the update frequency for the pricing is not done in real-time and ranges from every 8 days to 4 hours depending on GetYourGuide's own criteria.
- Within your GetYourGuide admin platform go to Products >>> Manage Products.
- Select the product you want to connect with and click on Edit details.
- On the menu to the left, select Pricing.
- Under Do you use a booking system for your availability? select Yes.
- Ensure TuriTop is chosen as Booking System.
- Copy and paste the TuriTop Product ID (found within Services >>> Channel Manager >>> GetYourGuide) under External Product ID.
- Select Availability and Price under What do you want to configure automatically?
- When prompted, confirm the change by clicking on Delete all existing price configurations.
- Then select Add new pricing and configure it according to what you have already on your TuriTop service.
- Click on Save to validate and register your settings.
You should receive a confirmation message stating if the connection was successfully established.
For more details on this feature, you can consult GetYourGuide's article.