Available for plans: | M | L | VIP | Entreprise
Where can I find it? Company >>> Billing info.
We are here for you. : If your business is being impacted by COVID-19, please reach out to us at email@example.com to learn how we can help to keep your business up and running during this difficult time.
Canceling your subscription
Warning: Make certain you are 100% sure that you wish to completely cancel your subscription before proceeding, so you don't lose access to your data, tools, and configurations.
Please, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions about the usage of your account and to explore your options before initiating a closure. We are here to help!
We cannot cancel your subscription on your behalf, so please follow the next steps from your account.
- Log into your TuriTop account.
- Go to Company tab >>> Billing Info section.
- Scroll down till you reach Billing details and click on "Cancel account"
- Then, you will see a list of options regarding the closure of your account.
- Finally, click on Cancel account button.
What happens after my subscription is canceled?
Once your account has been canceled, we will not charge you for any further payments and your account will have the following restrictions:
- Data including customers, transactions, and payments cannot be viewed or exported.
- New bookings cannot be created from the booking site or manually created by any user.
- Existing transactions, bookings, customers, and setup configurations cannot be updated.
Reactivating your account
In case you wish to reactivate your TuriTop account, simply log back into your account, go to the Company tab, Billing info section and click on the Subscribe button.